Family dentistry is a branch of dentistry that oversees the dental health of the whole family. It focuses on ensuring that every family member has a great dental experience. From cosmetic dentistry to preventive dentistry, our family dentistry in SE Calgary offers a variety of dental services.
Exceptional oral health for the entire family is managed by the field of dentistry known as family dentistry. Each family member will have positive dental experiences as a result of its emphasis on this. Various dental services, from preventive care to aesthetic dentistry, are provided by our family dental office in SE Calgary.
What is Family Dentistry?
Family dentists are qualified to meet the dental requirements of the entire family. But, it is essential to pay attention to what they have studied and have training in. At Forest Heights Dental, we aim to provide highly trained dental professionals. Our family dentist will understand your needs and they will cater to all your dental needs.
General Dentist vs. Family Dentist
Although they are easily confused, family dentists and general dentists are not the same.
Unlike regular dentists, family dentists undertake comprehensive training with a focus on delivering dental care to people of all ages, particularly children. While family dentists may be trained and experienced in treating children, if you have a young child, you may need to consult a pediatric dentist.
Why Choose a Family Dentist?
With the help of family dentist near you, you can get the benefit from their services as follows:
- Experienced family dentists will be able to give you a wide variety of services from braces, implants to veneers or a simple checkup.
- Get the advantage of convenience and comfort. With just one appointment, you and your family might be able to have your gums and teeth examined. Hence, saving time. Moreover, it will help you create a healthy working relationship making it easy for you and your family.
- Frequent visits to the same dentist will allow you to track your family’s health. It will further help you identify any potential dental problem and prevent them before they become serious. You will easily track your health.
- Regularly receiving family dentistry near you will help your kids to understand the importance of dental health and how to maintain it.
Developing a Relationship with Family Dentist
Some people, especially children, have dental anxiety. Often, patients would rather suffer than visit the dentist. But, having a family dentist will not only offer you and your family dental services but also you will bond with them. Thus, creating a comfortable environment for you and your family to receive all the dental care services.
Plus, a family dentist whom you are visiting on a regular basis, can easily identify any oral issue. Patients will be more ready to communicate their feelings, making it easier for them to provide treatment.
Services Provided by Family Dentist
Family dentists offer a range of services, such as:
- Root canal
- Tooth extraction
- Dental veneers
- Routine checkup
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental sealants
- Cavity diagnosis and treatment
- Prevention, detection and treatment of gum disease
Are You Looking for a Family Dentist in SE Calgary?
Oral health impacts your overall health. Hence, it is crucial to have regular dental examinations and checkups done, for you and your family members. With the help of a dentist near you can get examined and work with your family to get the best oral results.
Contact Forest Heights Dental if you’re looking for a dentist in SE Calgary. To ensure that you and your family receive the best care possible, we provide our patients with the newest technology and procedures. For any of your dental needs, contact us.